Well, the first day was a success, highlights including Jason Fried and the plazes people. We had a few drinks in the evening at Nyhavn. Now it’s just a few moments before Cory Doctorow kicks off Reboot day 2!
Right. So, the first half day of Reboot has passed. Some first impressions:
- The venue is pretty cool. It’s an old glass factory on the outskirts of Copenhagen. Refitted as a sports facility.
- Excellent sandwiches for lunch (and excellent serving)
- Blog, blog, blogblogblog; Reboot is pretty heavy on the blogging scene
- Did we mention blogging? ;-)
- The hotel room reminds us of either a former Russian submarine, or a cabin at the Starship Enterprise
- Two kinds of people at this conference: those with and those without a laptop (or blog)