Now that I’m over three months into my stay in Copenhagen I thought it would be good to post a short update. Here are the facts, bullet-wise (with apologies to Mr. Tufte):
- I have been in Copenhagen, Denmark since July 1st 2007
- Until now I have mostly been working on Playyoo, doing interaction and game design
- I also presented on Playful IAs at the Euro IA Summit in Barcelona
- No later than July 1st 2008, I will return to Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Yes, I intend to continue freelancing when I get back (I officially left Info.nl on October 1st 2007)
- I am available for freelance interaction design gigs that involve social media, mobile technology and/or gaming
- You can also invite me to speak at your event or company, particularly on the topic of applying game design principles to the user experience of products and services
Oh and of course, if you happen to be in Copenhagen, don’t hesitate to drop me a line when you feel like going out for some drinks!
One thought on “Work with me in Copenhagen (or where-ever)”
Comments are closed.