So here we are at the end of week 160 which has been mostly about project Ebi. Today we’re wrapping up the second iteration of the project. It’s crazy to think we have been going for only four weeks in total now and at this point we have a a first software version of the game running with copy and design shaping up nicely too. My personal contribution hasn’t been that huge, it’s mostly been about making sure the killer team I’ve assembled (if I may say so myself) can do its job.
In between writing this, me and Bernard are playing with the prototype, as Alper is hacking away at it. Meanwhile Simon (back from a vacation to Austria, his fatherland) is back in Rotterdam polishing some of the new screens we’ve identified after settling on a ruleset.
Aside from this I’ve spent some time again at the HKU talking to students. This included a live demo of a game a few of them are working on that involves brain control. They’ve gotten their hands on an Emotiv BCI and are figuring out ways to make mastering thought patterns as a player actually doable. Students have all the fun these days.