Great moment during Jimmy Wales’ talk on Wikipedia: his Mac OS X screensaver kicks in while he’s answering questions, showing great photo’s of his daughter (I asssume.) At a certain point, he notices, and mumbles “oh, that’s nice.”
Technorati: reboot7, reboot, wikipedia
Right. So, the first half day of Reboot has passed. Some first impressions:
- The venue is pretty cool. It’s an old glass factory on the outskirts of Copenhagen. Refitted as a sports facility.
- Excellent sandwiches for lunch (and excellent serving)
- Blog, blog, blogblogblog; Reboot is pretty heavy on the blogging scene
- Did we mention blogging? ;-)
- The hotel room reminds us of either a former Russian submarine, or a cabin at the Starship Enterprise
- Two kinds of people at this conference: those with and those without a laptop (or blog)
More to come!
Technorati: reboot, reboot7
McCabe Calacanis at Reboot 7 and decided to start blogging again.
Todo: get my del.icio.us links in here.
Technorati: reboot7, reboot
Originally uploaded by Kaeru.